We know it’s taken way too long to get these out (sorry!), but at very long last here are the results from the 2022 rider survey…
- Ashton Court is a key riding area in Bristol, over 90% of respondents ride there and 50% said it was their favourite trail.
- There is a demand for more red trails, both flow technical.
- People view helping to maintain the trails and build new trails as Ride Bristol’s top priority.
- Lack of diversity is still a significant issue, however there is increased diversity amongst newer riders.
- A lot of riders want to see Ride Bristol do more to lobby/advocate for official access to wild trails, but a similar number want us to promote responsible access to nature and responsible riding.