After a busy summer of dig days in Ashton Court and 50 Acre Woods, we’re ready to send it big one last time in 2022.
Last year you helped us transform one of the most neglected parts of the Ashton Court trail network into one of the most popular. The Super Nova revamp was more successful than any of us dared to imagine, but we only got half the job done…
Super Nova Part 2
This Autumn, thanks to generous support from Stif Mountain Bikes, Architrail will be rolling in with the diggers to breathe some life into the top section of Super Nova. Once the heavy lifting is done, we’ll need your help (again) to put the finishing touches to the trail.
Join us on a dig day
We’re running dig days on Friday 25th, Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th November.
There will be two sessions each day:
- Morning: 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Afternoon: 1.00pm to 4.00pm
All sign ups will be done through Eventbrite like normal. Please head over to our home page to book your session(s).
How you can help?
- Volunteer to come and help move wheelbarrows of stone to shape and surface the trail.
- Volunteer to do something less physical (but equally valuable) – we need one or two people each session to run PR for us. Chatting to riders and members of the public who pass by, to tell them about what we’re doing.
- We need photos and videos. If that’s your passion we’d love to have you come down and take some footage that we can use to promote the work everyone is doing.
- If you can’t make it on the dates above, you can help by spreading the word. Share the news and the link to your friends and any riding groups you belong to on Facebook, Whatsapp etc.
- If your employer gives you volunteering time or CSR, why not use that to bunk off work and come and help? You could even rope in a few of your workmates!
Let us know if you have any questions and keep an eye on our Instagram to see the project unfold.